Priced by the metre from £3.66 ex VAT.
If you order 4.2-metre lengths for delivery but are outside our zone 1 delivery area your order will be shipped in smaller lengths from 1-metre to 3-metres.
Our furniture quality knotty pine tongue & grooved cladding is used to clad walls full-height or half-height. What sets our cladding apart is the fact that it is 15mm thick and therefore stronger and more stable than what you may buy from elsewhere. The standard thickness for this type of product is only 9mm.
Features & Benefits:
- 15mm thickness provides greater strength and stability
- Machine smoothed tongue & groove for easy assembly
- Ideal for cladding hallways and bathrooms
- Popular for boarding garden rooms
- Apply appropriate treatment for outdoor use
- 15mm thickness
- 114mm width (including the tongue)
- Up to 4.2-metre lengths
- Unsorted grade softwood